Bollywood Actors Academy
Lights, Camera, Action!
Bollywood is an integral aspect of our lives in Mumbai. For kids who want to learn acting, KidZania gives you this opportunity to explore one of the best acting workshops in Mumbai. The Bollywood Acting Academy is essential to the life of the Theatre in KidZania Mumbai that helps kids learn how to become an actor and perform on stage.
During performances, adults can watch plays in the KidZania Theatre.
30 - 45 Minutes
Did You Know?
- Acting requires a wide range of skills, including clarity of speech, vocal projection, physical expression, displaying emotions, using your imagination, and the ability to interpret drama.
- The first silent feature film made in India was Raja Harishchandra in 1913 and Alam Ara was the first Indian sound film in 1931 directed by Ardeshir Irani.
- Collaboration: As children will strengthen their teamwork skills by understanding the importance of each role in the production.
- Communication: Through expressing themselves in various ways on the stage and through the rehearsal process. They will have a chance to develop their verbal and non-verbal communication and learn how to read and reflect body language.
- Motor Skills: Children learn to express feelings and thoughts through acting and dance.
Kids will earn 8 kidZos on completing this activity.