Make your own animation movie!
Children learn to make stock-block animation films. Here they are through the entire process an animation film undergoes right from brainstorming at a story-board to the final editing.
Did You Know?
- The word Animation is derived from the latin word ‘animātiō’ meaning the act of bringing to life.
- On 28 October 1892, Charles-Émile Reynaud projected the first animation in public, Pauvre Pierrot. His films were drawn directly on a transparent slip instead of being photographs.
- Collaboration: As children will strengthen their team work skills by understanding the importance of each role in the making of an animation film.
- Communication: Through expressing themselves in by telling a story too the world in a visual format.
- Motor Skills: Children learn the art of using stop-motion animation to create imaginative stories
- Cognitive Skills: Children learn about accuracy in terms of timing, position, and getting the story board right. It’s all about being attentive to details.
Kids will pay 10 KidZos to acquire the skills of an animator.